Port Aransas Board of Trustees
The mission of the Port Aransas ISD is to inspire all students to reach their potential through the highest quality education by creating life-long learners through comprehensive academic, athletic, cultural and extra-curricular opportunities.
Each student will have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of educational and community programs that inspire pride, life skills, and civic-mindedness, with a focus on the whole child, to ensure each student is empowered today to succeed tomorrow.
- Maximize technology and human resources available on all campuses.
- Provide and promote programs for students in all interest areas that reflect the diversity of our community and encourage civic-mindedness.
- Keep our students safe in today’s growing challenges.
- Make fiscally sound decisions that address current and future needs.
- Maintain high expectations and consistent communication for education of the “whole” child.
PAISD Board of Trustees Contact information
PAISD Policy Manual
Board Memeber Standard Operating Procedures
Board Disclosure Statements
Board of Trustees Continuing Education Report
Board Meeting Dates 2019 - 2020