Applications for the 2023-2024 school year are now available.
Steps for submitting electronic application and supporting documents:
1. Download/save a copy of the application locally to your device.
2. Fill out the application, save the changes, and rename the file using the student’s name and year grade level for the 23-24 school year: example: doe-jane-05.
3. Email application and ALL requested supported documentation to email@example.com.
Steps for submitting paper application and supporting documents:
1. Download and print the application above or pick up a paper copy from any campus office.
2. Bring completed paper application and all supporting documents to Rosalie Johnson in the District Administration bulding.
If you have problems accessing the application, please contact Rosalie Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAISD accepts out-of-district transfers.
Students must complete an application to be considered.
Applications for the next school year will be available on this website by April 1st.
Applications are available in the administration building and each school office.
Completed applications should be submitted to the school office, mailed to PAISD, Attention: Rosalie Johnson, 100 Station Street, Port Aransas TX 78373, or scanned/emailed to email@example.com
READMISSION FOR CURRENTLY ENROLLED OUT-OF-DISTRICT TRANSFER STUDENTS
If you are currently enrolled in PAISD as an Out-of-District Transfer, you are required to reapply for admission for each school year. Readmission applications for the next school year are available in the school office by March 1st.